Ending Homelessness in NYC: Where do we Stand?
Join us from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. EST on Tuesday, October 26th for our latest policy and advocacy webinar.
The election of New York City’s next mayor and City Council is on the horizon. So, as this change approaches, we want to consider what homelessness policy issues the next administration needs to prioritize. We are bringing together a panel of experts to address these pressing issues. In addition, they will discuss how we can all push the new administration to create a policy agenda explicitly focused on ending homelessness.
The panel will explore various topics, such as housing, health care, feeder systems, family homelessness, and much more.
Ending Homelessness in NYC | Where Do We Stand?
11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. EST
Tuesday, October 26th
- Dr. Kelly Doran, Assistant Professor in the Departments of Emergency Medicineand Population Health at NYU School and Emergency Physician at Bellevue Hospital
- Karen Ford, Chief Operating Officer, HELP USA
- Rangi McNeil, Poet and Consumer Advocate
- Frederick Shack, Chief Executive Officer, Urban Pathways
- Felipe Vargas, Vice President of Programs, The DOE Fund
George Nashak, Care For the Homeless President & CEO
A question and answer session will follow the panel.
The Care For the Homeless Policy Seminar Series features collaborative discussions with policy makers, academics, advocates, service providers, journalists and people with the lived experience of homelessness. Together, they address issues of poverty, health care, human rights, equity, housing and much more.